Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

BASIC HACKING EBOOK (MUST READ)

Basic Hacking ebook (special guide for newbies)

If Youre Going to Download, please reply to this post, and say a simple Thank You!
Hey guys, I just joined  and I'm trying to make a good first impression on such a huge blog, so I decided to share one of my oldest eBooks

A great starting book which will guide you in the right direction, helping you understand the basic concepts of computer security and matters that you should take in consideration. 

Where Did I get it from?

To be honest with you, I don't even recall the original source of this eBook, but I do know it is a very good and basic one.

What does it cover?
-Where to start
-Needed Programming
-Linux and how to use it
-Password Cracking and Hacking
-Network Hacking [footprinting, etc...]
-Wireless Hacking
-Windows Hacking
-Malware
-Web Hacking


Ebook information:

the Hacker’s Underground HandbookBy: David Melnichuk


How do we know this is not infected?
Well as I said before, all I am trying to do here is help some members and give a good first impression on here, so if you are not confident enough, don't download it, or just run it sandboxed or something to make sure. To be safe, read the .pdf on Linux if you want!


Download it from here.

From : kinghackz.net

No comments:

Post a Comment